Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I play the game with Facebook. The problem is i can't send any ticket request. It's said that 'facebook can't connect'. Why this happen. I play in the King.com but nothings happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rahmi- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem? Have you tested the problem on more than one browser? Let me know if you still need a hand! Have a sweet weekend!
Hi Rahmi- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Are you still experiencing a problem? Have you tested the problem on more than one browser?
Let me know if you still need a hand!
Have a sweet weekend!