Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have beaten level 170 and cannot get to the next set of levels. The waiting time is up and I still can't get to level 171
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Crabal- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Are you still experiencing a problem?
Are you connected to Facebook?
Let me know if you need a hand with this :-)
Have a sweet weekend!