Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have beaten level 605 however I cannot go past it. What is going on with this game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still stuck on level 605?What is the end of level message? Let us know if you still need a hand :-) Have a sweet weekend!
Hi Julie- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still stuck on level 605?
What is the end of level message?
Let us know if you still need a hand :-)
Have a sweet weekend!