⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unlocking new episodes

Options
John_Bradley
John_Bradley Posts: 3 Newbie

i have a question about unlocking new episodes, currently when I finish an episode I have to request tokens or wait 72 hours to continue which has always been the case, however no one in my friends list is in the same situation and even my other half is able to play episode after episode without having to unlock them, I'm wondering how this is the case, should I have to wait to unlock levels or is it a case that should be able to just continue through??

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  After a certain level ( I forgot which one) that is correct,  you no longer need tickets or need to wait, so keep working yourself up there! 

Good luck!

Jilly 

• John_Bradley
    Options

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting King Care!  After a certain level ( I forgot which one) that is correct,  you no longer need tickets or need to wait, so keep working yourself up there! 

Good luck!

Jilly 

That's what I thought but when I'm on 905 and have been unlocking every episode up until now yet my other half is currently on 840 and has not had to unlock an episode for nearly 300 levels there has to be another issue going on though, thanks for your reply though
  • John_Bradley
    Options

That's what I thought but when I'm on 905 and have been unlocking every episode up until now yet my other half is currently on 840 and has not had to unlock an episode for nearly 300 levels there has to be another issue going on though, thanks for your reply though, also the new update shows gold bars when completing levels on the first attempt however mine does not do this either

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi John Bradley & JillyJill,

Thank you very much for posting and commenting this here on King Care.

This is related to testing purposes for the Game Studio and it seems that you and your other half are in different user groups.

I have sent you a private message related to your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?