Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm stuck @ level 149...I have no idea what the +1 brown squares represent. I got rid of all the chocolate & filled the other 2 orders, but it still says failed! Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Holly- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 149.
What is the end of level message?
Please could you share a screenshot of the end of level board?
To add an image please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box
Thanks!
Have a sweet Sunday :-)