Can anyone tell me if I cannot count....

Options
Unique_Gifts
Unique_Gifts Posts: 3 Newbie

Candycrush saga played on iPad Air 2

I am on level 2049 and the target score to beat is 450000..... I have beaten this score over 20 times and yet it keeps telling me I have failed...my latest score was 1007960, is this not higher than the target...has anyone else had this problem...and ideas chaps

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

In order to pass level 2049 you need to not only reach the point requirements but also ensure that the Candy Bombs do not explode before the level is complete. 

See our Blog for more tips on how to handle these tricky Candy Bombs! 

https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-candy-bomb 

Keep trying :-) 

• Unique_Gifts
    Unique_Gifts Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Well that's not right either ...because there was not bomb to explode, it had 5 on the count down. I took a picture and looked at it since you made this statement...not bombs about to explode...you game is flawed, it clearly has a bug!  Not playing anymore, it is pointless!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Well that's not right either ...because there was not bomb to explode, it had 5 on the count down. I took a picture and looked at it since you made this statement...not bombs about to explode...you game is flawed, it clearly has a bug!  Not playing anymore, it is pointless!

Please could you add the screenshot to your reply please so that we can escalate this? Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?