Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Iam completed all levels up to 2615. What the show game. I can't understand that.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ursmjr- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am sorry I do not quite understand the problem that you are facing?
o Please could you let us know exactly the problem that you are experiencing?
o Is there an error message?
Let us know how we can help :-)
Thanks!