Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 2606. At the end when all the boosters start popping, they keep continuing and the level won't end. I am now at 39,000,000+ points with no end in sight. How do I end the level without having to play it again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi i got it wrong. It's level 2605. My battery died but i got a screen capture with 163 million points. I replayed the level and cleared it but used quite a number of boosters. Can i at least get them replaced? I can send you the screen capture.