Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing and got 6 greens across and it only gave me a striped candy as a reward instead of a candy bomb
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for letting us know, let us know if you notice anything off again :-)
It only happened the one time. I think it was a one off occurrence
Hi Sarah- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry about this, have you experienced this again.
Is this error only on level 499, was this a one off?
Please let us know if this happens again.
Thanks!