Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Each time I rank up, it looks like I'm being awarded 5 lives, however, I don't see them anywhere. Where are they?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can only fit a maximum of 5 lives. So if you already had 5 lives, you end up getting none.
Where's the ranking screenshot os this New version? Before I used to click in my Photo and appears the week and general ranking, now do norte appears anything. The zoom disappear either.
Hi Karen- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem?
Please could you share a screenshot so that we can take a look?
To add an image to your reply please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks!