Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Want to add people I'm not Facebook friends with. Is it possible to do? Have a few friends that I'm not Facebook friends with and I would like to add them
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi GingerBlueEyes- Thanks for posting on King Care and for sharing your feedback. I am sorry, at present this is not possible. We wanted our players to have control over who they played with by allowing them to play with their Facebook friends.
You can also play with other friends through the Kingdom however it is not possible to add contacts this way.
I hope this helps :-)
Thanks!