Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just wanna ask Candy Crush creators. Why in the last level I got booster circle which helps down cherry or nut. Why I cant see this in the very hard level 2636. Where that booster gone? Why I cant used this when I need?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think they are questioning why they can't use the coconut wheel on this level. It is a very difficult level, would be nice if either the licorice or the bombs were removed. It's hard enough to get the cherries into the central column, once they are there it becomes even more difficult to get them down.
Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem?
Please could you let me know a little more detail about the error?
What exactly is missing?
Did this happen more than once?
Thanks!