Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on the piggy bank offer and its currently full. Can I open it or do I have to pay the $4.50?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi All,
Thanks a lot for posting and commenting here on King Care.
Please let me recommend our new Blog about the Piggy Bank here https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Same here! Super frustrating. I am getting so sick to death of having to click through all of these advertisements, not ads in the game, but Candy Crush trying to get you to purchase things in the game to keep your stars, unlock your gold, pass levels, etc. I always have to click through so many things now just to play the game that I love but I'm getting so tired of it that I'm so tempted to just quit.
I'm rather frustrated with this too. My Dad and I both play Candy Crush Saga on iPhone and are far along on the game.
This new addition is a "deal" on buying bars. Starts at 50 and when you get to 100 bars it caps out.
Then you pay and can get 100 at the discounted price, but why do some people have to pay more than others?
My Dad's is only saying $2.99 while mine is asking for $4.99 and the above posts show $4.50 and $6.99 for the others. Shouldn't it be a set amount to be fair to all?
I want to know why I am being charged more for the exact same thing.
Mine is asking for $6.99. I think it's a money grab to try to get people to pay for the gold.