Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So I have noticed that I have fewer moves to clear a level than what the sites and videos show to clear the level. Example 2565 shows 14 moves I am only getting 8 moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jude!
I've seen the same for other levels. Looks like some levels gets changed over time. If you're checking YouTube videos then make sure you're using the Time search in order to search for the latest version.
Cheers