Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to pass level 1828? Candy wrapper in the explosion does not give glasses .... at all! Or 120 instead of 520. color bomb and candy in the wrap ... 0 points !!! What for a deceit?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Olga!
I normally check YouTube for videos on how to solve a specific level. This way I have an idea of how the level works. Many times there are also some great advice in the comments section.
I did a quick search and found this video that might help you out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7deyHBSMiw
Cheers :-)