Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just won a booster that is "new frame". What is it and what does it do for me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I found this link which explains it:-
http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:458058
I am up to 30 Ranking & I don't believe I have seen not one of the 5 lives it claims to give me???
I would like the answer to this as well
Hi!
Please share a screenshot of how it looks.
Cheers