Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If I click on the tent, nothing happens. I'm going on two weeks now... There is no option to ask for assistance to pass over to new levels. Any ideas on what I should do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cindee- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Are you still stuck on level 1070?
Is there an error message?
Please could you take a screenshot so that we can take a look? (To add an image to your reply, please click on the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the textbox)
Thanks!