Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing for sugar drops every 8 hours. When I win since changes have been made to Candy Crush, I am not receiving double points for winning the level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just completed level 3,290. Back in the waiting room.
Hi Judith- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have indeed made changes to the appearance of our games and we have now added Sugar Drops to our HTML5 game version too. There should not have been any changes in the way that the points are rewarded. Please could you share with us more information if you feel that something is not working well, in your game.Thanks!
Hi Judith- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have indeed made changes to the appearance of our games and we have now added Sugar Drops to our HTML5 game version too.
There should not have been any changes in the way that the points are rewarded.
Please could you share with us more information if you feel that something is not working well, in your game.
Thanks!
I am NOT receiving double sugar drops for winning a collection level.
Since Candy Crush updated to HTML5, the double sugar drop, when the level has been completed, ended. Along with that update, it’s very time consuming to scroll down to earlier levels. On another note, I received a 5 year “Happy Aniiversary” from King. What did I receive for my loyalty to their game? Absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!! By the way, I’m on level 3,166 after I took a 6 week hiatus from the game.