Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My 4-year-old granddaughter was playing with my phone and made four unauthorized purchases on 7/13/17. How do I get them removed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @BuckeyeOne🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I have found THIS Help Article regarding Purchases on iOS devices. Please take a minute to read the steps provided there.
But, main point according to the article, when there are charges that you do not recognize, you are told to report to the Apple Store immediately!
This discussion thread is very old and hence, I am closing it now. If you have more questions or need further assistance, please open a new post through this link --> Ask a question in Candy Crush Saga.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day 🍫🍫
Someone tried to make an unauthorized purchase on my iPhone on the Candy Crush app and it didn’t go through but is sitting on my purchase history as pending and now I can’t download anything until this “overdue “ payment is paid but I didn’t make it so I would l like for it to please be reversed and deleted!
Hi Judy Redmond,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I´m sorry this happened on your Android.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team