Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
log in goes to husbands not mine how do I change this. I done all I know to do I look at kingdom couldn't see answers to others having same problems. Please help. I'm lost in the kingdom for answers
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Miss Linda- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I am sorry I do not quite understand the problem that you are facing.
Please could you let me know a little more information?
Is there an error message?
Thanks!