Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot connect to Facebook for a couple of weeks now. I will not uninstall and then reinstall because I will lose all of my boosters.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi wroberts- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook?Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android Let me know how you get on :-)
Hi wroberts- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook?
Please could you try our troubleshooting steps here? https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Let me know how you get on :-)