Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For those who have passed this ridiculous level, what strategy did you use? I've tried various ones and can't even get close.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dse93TRXzl4
Hi Kitty Have you watched any of the videos on youtube ?? There are a few. I'm pretty sure I had to use a few lollis on that one. I haven't been able to share videos on here lately, or I would post one for you. Wish you luck !!