Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When going on to the next episode I have to wait 72 hours to play the next episode!! But my sister on the other hand doesn't have to. Neither do some other people. So why do I have to wait 3 damn days?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Hallie Rose,
Thank you for contacting King Care! It depends on what level you're on. Once you get higher and pass a certain level, I forgot which one it is, you will no longer have to wait or ask for tickets to the next episode. You will be able to move on automatically. I'm sorry I can't remember which levels they are but keep working on it, you'll get there!
Good luck!
Jilly