⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

error message for 2 days

Options
Marion_Grant
Marion_Grant Posts: 17 Level 2

I have had an error message for 2 days now , though it did start working last night for a short time . I've lost all my lives also. I know it's not my browser because I have another account that I've been able to play on , any suggestions please ??????

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Marion- Thanks for posting on King Care. Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. 

I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading your games. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)

Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out

You can find more information on our latest Blog too: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/is-your-browser-ready-for-html5 

Let me know how you get on :-)

Have a sweet week! 

• Marion_Grant
    Marion_Grant Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Hi , someone in the Candy Crush group gave me a link to get the old version back ,and I was able to play again,then 2 days ago it went back to the new version and I still keep getting the error message. It can not be my browser etc because I can play Candy crush in my other Facebook account and can play Papa pear in this one . Something is wrong with Candy Crush in this account ...help !!!!!!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi , someone in the Candy Crush group gave me a link to get the old version back ,and I was able to play again,then 2 days ago it went back to the new version and I still keep getting the error message. It can not be my browser etc because I can play Candy crush in my other Facebook account and can play Papa pear in this one . Something is wrong with Candy Crush in this account ...help !!!!!!

Please could you try our troubleshooting steps as this should fix this problem. Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?