Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i lost my moms progress in candy crush saga, I feel terrible she was on level 2500 or something like that. I made a Facebook for her so she could save her progress but it erased all her levels and made her start over? Why? Please help me..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get your mum back on track so that she can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!