Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My account is not showing the screen so I click and get play, the whole world is bugged, it shows that I am on the screen but I can not play it, how to solve it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Rogerio- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem playing Candy Crush Saga on your device. Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
Please also see our list of recommended devices to be sure that yours is fully compatible https://care.king.com/en/blossom-blast-saga/android-ios-recommended-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!