Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love to chat with people during the games that I play but I'm just on a phone and IPad with no access to a laptop. Is there a way to do this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nicole- Thanks for posting on King Care. The chat feature is actually a tool of Facebook. We do not currently offer this ourselves, but thanks a lot for your feedback :-)
Have a lovely week!