Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sorry, I have trouble when I use or creat wrapped candy(candies bomb) I don't get score from it. It's always happen when the mission is "Reach target score"
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi BC- Thanks for posting on King Care and for sharing this feedback. Please let us know if you are experiencing this problem on a specific level, or which levels you have noticed this?
o Is this a new problem?
o Have you tested this on both mobile and desktop?
o Please could you also be sure to try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
Let me know if you still need a hand with this :-)
Have a sweet week!