Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I need to send requests to facebook friends to pass level, the error, and a message appears saying "Error connecting to facebook" however, I'm already connected, and I do not know what I do. (I'm sorry, I'm br)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Beatriz- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem sending a receiving requests in your game.
o Are you still experiencing a problem?
o Are you playing on desktop Facebook?
o Have you tested this on more than one browser?
Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Have a sweet week!