Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi.
I want to delete my facebook account, but my Candy Crush game is synchronized with fb.
Can you help me to move progress to new account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you ever get an answer on here? I also want to cancel my facebook account but do not want to loose my levels
King want to force you to divulge your Facebook ID so they can advertise more and add to your Spam.
Hi! Where are you? I wrote to you 3 weeks ago and still no answer in direct msg...
Hi Denis- Thanks for posting on King Care. Please create your new Facebook account and I will send you a message :-)
Click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted.
Have a lovely week!