Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does my game stop at 2615 in candy crush when I see people talking about 2640
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sherry,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Hutcherson is right in that the PC version is 2 episodes ahead of the mobile app. You should have an update today though on your mobile app.
Hope this helps!
Jilly
The online version has more levels usually about 2 episodes or so more than you can update on your phone or tablet. When I get to the top on my phone I have to play on the computer until they update it for the mobile version