Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello king, I was playing well at level 2601 and then I got msg of piggy bank full and I thought it was prize for me.... But I accidentally purchase the gold bars...I don't want to purchase gold bars....plz help me.
Thank you...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also, if you'd like to know more about the Piggy Bank, then please check out this Blog here; https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/what-is-the-piggy-bank
Kindest regards and have a great Sunday,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi Deepika- Thanks for posting on King Care. Let's check your account I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!