Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I reached cake island. I received the usual 'you reached top 3' in striped candy contest reward. Isn't there any other perk for reaching the cake island?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've been at the Cake Islands for months. I've taken the #1 spot a couple of times as well as totally ignoring it to watch what happens. I logged on here to see if there was an ultimate goal. Guess not. TOTAL waste of time and not worth the "prize".
Once you get there - don't waste your whole weekend trying to get a lollipop prize for placing 1-3! There is no "end" - if you get in the top three - you just stay on cake island - kinda a bummer.
Hi Lola!
I'd say the bragging right as it's really difficult to reach that far :-)
Cheers