Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since the latest update. When I blow up a wrapped candy it doesn't seem to be giving me points. I've seen it on a lot of levels. Levels I've passed already as well. I'm currently stuck on level 1753 because of it. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kojacktech!
Do you have the game connected to Facebook? If yes then try playing the level there. Once completed your progress is synced back to your device and you can now continue from the next level.
Cheers