Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy crush seem to have overcharged me by £16. I would like a refund please. I purchase 15 gold bars but have been charged £17.99 for it instead of the £1.99 advertised.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Emma,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account as well as the purchase. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care