Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Can't connect to facebook, getting error you don't have access to the kingdom. I was able to sync with FB with having FB installed in my Android device. After updating the app I'm getting this after updating the app
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mine started with the last update.....hope it fixes soon.... I can't get the lives my friends send me and I can't ask for lives smh
My problems with this started today.