Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 1535 and now it won't advance past the train to the next land. It's been like this since the update. It's the same on my ipone app and on facebook when I try and play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi FourOrchards- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still stuck on level 1535?- Is there an error message? - Do you have 3 tickets?Let me know if you still need a hand :-) Thanks!
Hi FourOrchards- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still stuck on level 1535?
- Is there an error message?
- Do you have 3 tickets?
Let me know if you still need a hand :-)
Thanks!
Please see this link for more information: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/roadblocks-659693352
No errors. Where do I check to see about tickets? I can't seem to see anywhere to check on that. It never even tries to advance to the next level. I just finish the level and nothing...no advances, the only thing I can do it play that same level over and over again.