Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed level 1400 many times but it does not give me an option for level 1401. I am using a desktop. Tried on my phone same issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Celeste- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Are you still stuck on level 1400?
What is the end of level message?
Is there an error message?
Let me know if you still need a hand :-)
Thanks!