Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I unable to get past level 560. I won the level in first place, but it will not let me advance. There is a giftbox that says BOOSTERS but nothing happens when I click on it?? What the heck????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Judy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem progressing pass level 560? What is the end of level message?Is there an error? Let me know if you still need a hand :-) Thanks!
Hi Judy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still experiencing a problem progressing pass level 560?
What is the end of level message?
Is there an error?
Let me know if you still need a hand :-)
Thanks!