Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have noticed several questions regarding lives not transferring over from a old phone to a new phone, but also since swapping phones I no longer receive lives or any messages for that matter and I am connected to facebook. Any solutions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Andrew Carydias,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please note that boosters and lives do not synchronise between platforms and devices.
These are locally saved in temporary datafiles on your device. Any update or reinstall of the game or the operating system of your device can affect those datafiles.
I recommend you to check for updates for your Android, its OS version and the Facebook and the Candy Crush Saga app.
Then, restart your device and please try again.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team