Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have completed Level 1700 on IE, Chrome, and my phone. I get the completion message, but I stay stuck at 1700. I can't move into the next episode to get to Level 1701.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ddeehh,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
Please try again now and kindly let me know how you're getting on.
Kindest regards and have a great day,
Tony - King Care Team