Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made a purchase thru Apple of the 35.99 bundle and only got the gold bars. Payment already posted...do it all the time and I've never had this issue. Tried to use contact but it wouldn't let me on the website. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have same issue, $15.99 and only received gold bars.
Hola Kari Anderson,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message regarding your account. You should be able to see it in your inbox here on King Care.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team