Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1883 impossible with only 25 moves please go back to 40 moves . I see in the past you had 40 moves. I am sure I can complete the level if you increase the number of moves. I also see last year the same question was not answered. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Think yourself lucky you get 25. At king.com it's 22! I am equally sure that you could complete the level in 40 moves. Given sufficient moves you cannot fail to pass any level (apart from those involving countdown bombs, of course). But then it wouldn't be a game, would it?