Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Impossible. Have been trying to beat this level for over a week. Any way you can make it easier?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm also stuck in this level. It seems fixed. I should have passed it but the striped candy didn't clear the path for the cherry to go down. A mysterious candy appeared from somewhere.
Also used a coconut booster. Last 3 I've used I have had only the initial coconut then 2-3 appear after my last move so I can't use them. There always seems to be a glitch before these things happen.
Clearly it's not impossible as many thousands of players have passed the level. In theory it could be achieved in ten moves or fewer. Of course it's hard to imagine anyone getting such a perfect run but it's certainly possible to do in the allowed number of turns. It gets a lot easier if you use licorice wheels though!