Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After about 1000000 tries I think this one is really, really impossible! Can anybody help me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well, I beat it! No boosters.... just lucky board. This becomes boring ... the game has played most of the moves
I agree that they are designed with absolutely no skill, just dumb luck. They don't give enough moves to come close to clearing this level. How many months does it take to get a lucky board?
All of the new levels are BS. They are designed with no skill involved, only luck and boosters. They don't even give out daily boosters any more so you have to buy them. I refuse!