Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
You used to be able to "Select Candy Crush friends" when you needed a life. Is there any way you can do this again? It is very time consuming to search through all of my friends to find the ones who play. Please work on this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Darpaul87!Is this on Facebook or on mobile? I normally play on Facebook and here I get the window to send lives to friends when the game starts.Cheers
Hi Darpaul87!
Is this on Facebook or on mobile? I normally play on Facebook and here I get the window to send lives to friends when the game starts.
Cheers