Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
previous question was for Candy Crush. PC has levels that go further on and on iPad I only get one new section every week and have no chance of winning stripe contests as no new levels available to play
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Judy Fowler,
Thank you for contacting King Care! PC version of the game is always 1 or 2 episodes ahead of mobile version. This has always been in effect. I'm sorry you can't collect new striped candies, I'm in the same boat. I often go to other levels, they collect striped candies but not as much as new levels. Sorry for your frustration.
Hope this helps!
Jilly