Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please tell me exactly what the "order" I have to fill for this level is ? I may be a bit thick but I have had 2 of the freckle balls? used in the same game plus score reached. Nothings happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Terry,
Thank you for contacting King Care! You have to combine the 2 color bombs (freckle balls) in order to pass this level. So when they have color bomb + color bomb, you have to get them together and combine the 2 together to make a big explosion.
Hope this helps!
Jilly