Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I guess I'm done with Candy Crush until I get a new computer. It runs so slow now it takes an hour to play a level. Any timed level is utterly impossible now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's a little better, but still sucks.
Hi Matthew!
Looks like the game was recently updated to a new format.
There's a main thread about the update: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/candy-crush-saga-facebook-update
Try clearing your browser cache and close any other open tabs the game should work correctly again.
Cheers