Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why doesn't a color bomb/stripe combo count in the striped candy contest? They could everywhere else in the game. I'm thinking Dexter can't count very well.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's inconsistent with all the other ways the game is played. I'm disappointed because we should be told that making and activating the stripes does not always result in the count one would expect. I'm not interested in playing that any more because it is not fair.
Hi Millerdl!
I guess it's just how the competition has been created so that it's a bit more challenging.
Cheers